Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
We offer a free 30 day evaluation of our software to ensure that the product will meet customer needs prior to purchasing. Customers are encouraged to download the free trial version and to test it prior to purchasing the software as there are no refunds.
Once the activation code/license key has been issued, no refunds will be given. If a problem with installation or software use should occur, please contact us via chat, email, or telephone. The majority of technical queries can be satisfied immediately.
Electronic delivery of the activation code is completed immediately after purchase via email, the software can be downloaded for up to 365 days from date of purchase. A software CD is shipped to the customer via UPS/USPS to the address given at time of purchase. Please allow 1-2 weeks for the software DVD to arrive. By purchasing the software you agree to the terms & conditions.
Onsite Installation and Training:
Onsite Installation and Training must be canceled 7 days before installation date. Buyer will receive a refund, minus any travel expenses incurred. Travel expenses are not refundable and may include airlline expenses, hotel expenses and car expenses.
Other Terms and Conditions:
• MDansby.com is not responsible for typographical errors. MDansby.com reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the MDansby.com concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
• MDansby.com reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the MDansby.com at any time.
• MDansby.com may make changes to any products or services offered at the MDansby.com, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the MDansby.com with respect to products and services may be out of date, and MDansby.com makes no commitment to update the information provided at the MDansby.com with respect to such products and services.
• MDansby.com reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the MDansby.com, or to any portion of the MDansby.com , for any reason; (2) to modify or change the MDansby.com, or any portion of the MDansby.com, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the MDansby.com, or any portion of the MDansby.com, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
• To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the MDansby.com are governed by New York law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
• No MDansby.com employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the MDansby.com 's policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
• If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
• MDansby.com’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by MDansby.com of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between MDansby.com and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
• These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
• The MDansby.com provides access to MDansby.com international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to MDansby.com products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that MDansby.com in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.