. “We,” “us,” "MDansby," and “MDansby, LLC” refer to MDansby, LLC, a limited liability company formed in the state of New York.
. “MDansby” refers to the services offered by MDansby, LLC.
. “Subscriber” refers to an individual or entity using our services.
“Customer” refers to an individual or entity using our services.
. “Personal Information” refers to information about a Subscriber.
. “Application Data” refers to tenants, leases, and other similar data a Customer enters in MDansby.
. “Website” refers to www.mdansby.com.
. “Visitor” refers to an individual who visits any of our Websites.
Types of Information We Collect
1. Anonymous Information
2. Personal Information
When you sign up for MDansby, you give us Personal Information like your name, address, email, phone number, and billing information. You also reveal your IP address, browser, operating system, platform, and other similar information.
3. Application Data and Usage Information
We can see the tenants, leases, and other similar data you enter into MDansby. We also collect usage information that tells us how you utilize MDansby and we aggregate non-identifiable information like median market rents, vacancy rates, and other similar information used for benchmarking.
4. Email Analytics
When we send you an email, we may track when you open it and when you click on a link in the email. We do this to measure the effectiveness of our email campaigns. If you would like to be removed from our emails please reply with the word remove on the subject line.
It may take 2-3 days to remove your email address from the system.
Use of Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information only as follows:
1. To promote the use of MDansby and other related services. For example, if you give us your contact information and do not sign up, we may send you an email asking whether you want to sign up. Additionally, if you use MDansby, we may send you an email or direct mail piece telling you about a related service from us or one of our partners.
2. To bill and collect money for the use of MDansby. For example, we may send you an email asking you for a different payment method or otherwise to try to collect money owed. We use a third-party to process ACH and credit card payments. Our payment processor does not store, retain, or use your Personal Information for any other purpose.
3. To communicate with you about your account.
5. To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
6. To support and improve MDansby including adding features and providing benchmarks based on aggregating and analyzing data across Subscribers.
7. To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
Use of Your Application Data
Your application data belongs to you. You may update, delete, or export (download) your data from MDansby at any time. We will not share your application data with anyone except as required by law. However, we may share non-identifiable aggregate information like median market rents, vacancy rates, and other similar information with third-parties. Only authorized personnel have access to view your data.
We will use your Application Data only as follows:
1. To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
2. To support and improve MDansby including adding features and providing benchmarks based on aggregating and analyzing data across Subscribers.
3. To provide services through third-parties like tenant screening, electronic tax filing, electronic payments, outsourced mailing, and others.
4. To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
Notification of Changes
To Opt-Out of Future Communications
If you do not want to receive further communication from MDansby you may contact us at the email address below.